As a highly rated facility with an excellent reputation in the community, West Hartford Health & Rehabilitation Center is looking for caring people to provide the quality care we are known for to our residents.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you — passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference. Join our well established team today!
We are looking for an RN Supervisor to provide quality direct care for patients/families. As the RN Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of nursing staff and patient care activities on the assigned shift, towards the achievement of excellence in patient care.
You will supervise all clinical care and act as a clinical resource for staff and perform direct clinical care as needed.
- Active RN license in the state of CT with 5+ years nursing experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- CPR Certification required
- Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Weekend Baylor 7pm-7am
- 3pm-11pm 20 hours
- Per Diem All Shifts
- Medical Insurance including free Telehealth
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- HRA Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits through Colonial Life (Critical Illness, Hospitalization, Disability, Life & more)
- Direct Primary Care (DPC) / Tax Savings Program
- 401k and 401k Roth
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differential
- Weekend Differential
*To eligible employees based on hours and length of service