West Hartford Health & Rehabilitation Center
West Hartford Health & Rehabilitation Center is a privately owned, 160-bed skilled nursing facility nestled in a residential area within walking distance of West Hartford Center.
The facility is a safe environment with a friendly staff and comfortable living arrangements. Your loved one can be admitted for short rehabilitation or a long-term stay, hospice, respite or several other types of care. We provide specialized Alzheimer’s/Dementia care in a secured neighborhood.
Our sub-acute rehabilitation unit is staffed by our own team of physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our nursing team also provides IV therapy and advanced wound care.
Our medical team and support staff work together to enable nursing home residents to achieve and maintain their highest level of function and the best quality of life possible.
- Quality is always our first priority.
- Our employees define the success of our facility.
- Provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Foster respect, teamwork, appreciation and integrity.
- Treat residents and families with dignity and respect.